Operation Management in Asia
Duviter specializes in managing operations in Asia for Canadian companies. Our mission is to ensure supply chain transparency while minimizing the irritants associated with working with Asian suppliers.
Building on 40 years of combined recognized expertise, unparalleled and best in class service, Duviter act as a leading force in the field of operation management in China
Your own office in China and Vietnam
At Duviter, we work as contractors to offers Canadian companies a presence in China. Our mission to represent your company on your behalf with Chinese suppliers to ensure optimal project monitoring all while offering you peace of mind with our 360° services
Operation Management in China
- Daily operation management in China
- Benchmark suppliers to validate prices
- Production supervision at the factory
- Price and payment terms negotiation
- Order management and forecasting
- Continuous process improvements
Work with reliable suppliers in Asia
- Cost analysis
- Supplier identification and audit
- Price and terms negotiation
- Sample management
Product Development (D.F.M.)
We bring ideas to life with a dedicated team of designers and support by our product team in China to design products, review technical drawings and research best suppliers to fulfill your needs
- In-person visits of your supplier factories
- Submission of detailed reports
- Protection of your payments to suppliers
- Management of all communications in mandarin
- Management of all orders
360° Operation Management in Asia
Our mission is to be present throughout your operational process to ensure clear communication and proper management of operations
Firstly, we perform a full audit of your current suppliers to ensure that their reality hasn't changed. Afterwhile, we source top-of-line suppliers to benchmark your current situation and validate market prices.
We represent your company directly at the factory to facilitate communications, supervise production, take charge of orders and ensure constant monitoring of projects.
Our team travels to the factory to validate the quality of your products in person according to recognized industry standards.